Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Looking for Shih Poo in Charleston, South Carolina

Live in Charleston SC and recently lost our 16 yr old poodle to cancer. We are at a loss and looking to adopt a Shih poo puppy.

Just Trying to Find a Puppy a Forever Home - Oakland, California

I’m a Mother’s of three boys. We all love dogs especially poodles. My dog had a litter of 7 and now it’s time to find them a forever home.

Basset Puppies - Indiana

Hello! My name is Veronica. My husband and I love Basset Hounds and welcomed one to our home almost 2 years ago. She’s so beautiful and healthy so we decided to let her have a litter this spring. She has 8 beautiful Basset babies who are all looking for their forever homes this summer.

Looking for Advice About Hamsters - Olathe, Kansas

I am a 45 years old new hamster owner. My hamster Binki was not supposed to be pregnant but she was. The kids all have good homes. So I will be here asking for advice as needed. Binki is my hamster's name. I am Angela.

About NSE Farms - Bemidji, Michigan

I am Jassica part Owner of NSE Farms located 10 miles South of Bemidji MN. We are a family owned and operated business. We specialize in breeding and raising quality AKC registered Labs. We breed for the perfect blend of hunting and family companions. We take great pride in our puppies and dogs. All of our puppies go through a comprehensive puppy program, this gives them a wonderful start at being a fantastic family or hunting companion. We believe that it is vital to find the perfect match for our puppies and dogs in a forever home that is why we are trying some advertising on this site.

IMG_20190314_185657524.jpg

Hi, I’m interested in a male Basset Hound. Please message me if there are any still available.

Trying to Sell Jack Russell Terrier Puppies - Cleveland, Ohio

Hello,
I searched for a website where I can post my three Jack Russell puppies for Adoption. I am hoping to find them loving homes! I also would like for the new Mom or Dad to have an understanding of Jack Russell's and how they have high energy levels, so you have to be able to keep up with them both mentally and physically!!

New to the Website - AKC Lab Puppies Seller - Henderson, Kentucky

Hi Everyone,
My name is Kaley Lucas. I am new to this website in hopes to find our AKC Lab Puppies their new forever homes. My boyfriend, his family, and I have 3 AKC Lab females and 2 AKC Lab males that we breed to give Lab lovers, like ourselves, a chance to own a registered lab at a reasonable price! Please see our current listings and message me with any questions you may have!

Joined today Texas German Shepherds - Mount Pleasant, Texas

Hello, just checking your site out. Looks great. Learning process is ongoing. Great to meet you fine folks.

logo2.jpg

Good Afternoon!

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have to here. Please enjoy the website and let us know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

Hello there from Indianapolis, Indiana

I am not sure how this site works, but I am supposed to post an introduction! I'm Arianna, a business student from Indianapolis, IN! It's nice to meet you all!

Looking for a Toy Poodle - Memphis, Tennessee

Hi - I'm new to this discussion board and I'm located in Memphis, TN and I'm interested in purchasing a male Toy Poodle, Cockapoo, or Frenchie puppy.

Reactions: Ciara
Hi Nick,

Welcome to our website! Please browse through the ads and if there's anything you have a question about or that you're interested in, you can reply to that ad directly below it. There's a spot below every ad for a reply. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jay

New Member from Rineyville, Kentucky

Hello, I am Frank and wife is Susan! We have 4 amazing dogs: German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Australian Shepherd and a Border Collie. I am a retired U.S Army Vet and my wife is a retired Vet tech/Dog Groomer. Our 2 yo. Malinois just had a litter of 7 beautiful puppies on 25 May 2019. They will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and start to hit that fun age.

20190609_145529.jpg