Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

New Member Announcement - Ripon, Wisconsin

Hello, my name is Angie, I live in rural Green Lake, Wi. Happy to learn of this site. We have a new and first litter of Yorkshire Terriers and they are so adorable I'm not sure I want to find homes for them , I just want to keep them ? so that is how I learned of this site, searching the web. The kids enjoy scrolling photos as well as I. Nice to meet everyone!!

Tams Irish Doodles - Almo, Kentucky

Hello, Tam here from Tams Irish Doodles. I have Irish Doodle's and Irish Doodle puppies and I sing their praises FAR & WIDE! We love our Irish Doodles and want to share them with everyone! I look forward to chatting and learning from everyone here!

1563891446556.png

Maltipoo Lover from San Jose, California

Hello, Vida here. I love my Maltipoos and would like to share a little of what I have.

20190721_081521.jpg

Hello from Dawn in Oklahama

Not a Breeder. Have 2 FB AKC Rottweiler Service Dogs had puppies. Wonderful surprise? 8 weeks 2nd shots and dewormed. Could be excellent emotional support/service dog. Human interaction since birth.

20190717_211439-COLLAGE.jpg

Hello from Buttercuprags - New Jersey

Hi, My name is Jessica and I raise happy and healthy ragdoll kittens. All of my breeding cats are tested negative for HCM, PKD, FIV, and FeLV. You can learn more about it on my website.

Bulldogs Rock! Virginia Beach

Hello my name is Raven. I am 49 and I love animals. I have 1 Olde English Bulldogge 8wk old puppy left. Hope this site can help me.

1563711521148859829922182124247.png

20190722_184525.jpg

Newbie from Wheeling, West Virginia

Hello everyone! My name is Kat. I am new to the site and I am a truck driver. I love animals and I am a very energetic, outgoing person.

Alyshia Killian German Shepherd Breeder of East Germany Working Line

I love the breed and love learning more and more. We breed first and foremost for health and good temperaments. We have a B litter that will be ready on August 17th.

Hi, I'm New Here! Hampton, Virginia

Hello everyone! My name is Aleia! I'm new to the PetClassifieds community and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I own two businesses (one pertaining to reptiles). My shop is called YourLocalGeckoMomAndPopShop and is located on the East Coast U.S.! We just opened about a month ago and had our first sale about two weeks ago! If you happen to be looking for a healthy and extremely well kept, high quality beginners reptile, like a leopard gecko, feel free to check us out on Facebook or MorphMarket!

66531183_2006985119402405_4664840220150071296_n.jpg

66603531_680646005716323_7968804942867595264_n.jpg

66610931_624905504665866_1217919220382171136_n.jpg

Poodles Rock! - Hawaii

I love standard poodles and prefer to keep the pure kind going (so you guys can make all these great 'doodles'!) I breed for intelligence and temperament FIRST! ;)
PoodleMamaHawaii

F1b Goldendoodles. Romeo's Doodles from Wisconsin

Hello! We are a family raising F1b Goldendoodles. We have genetically tested our parents and are raising friendly, sweet, loving puppies. Our puppies are handled everyday. They are vet checked and always up to date on shots and worming. We only have 2 litters per year and the last litter is ready for their new furever homes. We are open to questions and a visit!?

Ready To Try Again - Vaughan, Mississippi

My Name is Cindy and I live north of Canton, MS in the small town of Vaughan, MS. I lost my best friend Kennedy about 2 months ago and I am in search of another Red Tri Female Australian Sheppard. This will be strictly for companionship. My heart was torn in half when she passed away but I so miss the company. I am a 62 year old widow and my pet is my life.

I Love Border Collies! De Soto, Wisconsin

I love Border Collies. I breed Border Collies for herding cattle. I grew up with cattle bred dogs and Border Collies have been the best dogs I have worked with. I love my Border Collies and hope to fill more homes with my lovable Border Collie puppies. They are great herd dogs, service dogs, and agility dogs.

Donrae Quiahua Reyes From Yanceyville, North Carolina

Hello, My name is Donrae Quiahua Reyes. I am looking for a new family member. My choice is a male Chihuahua. I would prefer one with long hair. I live in North Carolina. Close to Danville VA. Hopefully I can find my new life partner. Thank you.

Hello From Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I am new to this but I have a very loving home and have 3 Maltese for sale, 2 females and 1 male. I am a stay at home mom so they have been cared for very well.

I am a Maltese lover! They are smart, cute, cuddly and well behaved. I live alone and stay at home so I take very good care of my puppies!

Hello From Reedsburg/Lake Delton, Wisconsin

Selling a litter of purebred Golden Retriever pups. I am selling for my father as he doesn't use the internet well. He owns the mother I own the father of these pups. We absolutely adore this breed of dog and the dogs we have are treated like our children. And now their puppies are getting the same treatment as well. But sadly we can not keep all of them! I am disabled and my boy (Casey) has saved me numerous times even though he is not a service animal. He is AKC Canine Good Citizen trained and passed. Katie (the mother) is my fathers constant companion and always wants to be wherever "daddy" is.

Resized_20190721_163649_8125.jpeg

20190715_143739.jpg

Hello from Greenville, Ohio

I am a hound loving person who owns Bassets and Bloodhounds. I am selling my last 2 pups from my first ever, and last, litter of Bloodhounds. I take pride in my puppies and enjoy the breed.