Search

New Home for Mr. Scardy

• Thread starter Simplysleeplessink@gmail.
  • Start date

677 Total Thread Views

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

S

Simplysleeplessink@gmail.

Reaction Score
Hes a great cuddly cat and everyone who meets him likes him a lot. Hes a little crosseyed and loves loves. Unfortunately since i had my son taking care of him has become too much for me. Hes not longer allowed to sleep in our room with the new baby and all and i feel bad hes not getting as much loving and cuddles as he wants and deserves. Hes up to date on vaccines but in not neutered though weve never had any issue with him spraying. If interested in the best therapy cat ive ever had he deserves a better home than i can give him right now??

20210408_162549.jpg 20210516_105549.jpg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Price
Free
City
Orem
State
Utah - UT
Zip Code