Price
$500
City
Farnham
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code
I have 7 labrador puppies
I am proud to announce Xena's puppies are now available. for re-homing Photos below feature the pups currently available.
Three black males, Two yellow males, One yellow female, One chocolate female are available now

They are 8 weeks old, weened, wormed, and healthy with first 5-way shots due next week
These puppies are ready and anxious to go to their new fur-ever homes. One puppy has already made that journey home--to Connecticut!

Asking $500 re-homing fee
Call 804 296 7838
Located in Farnham, VA 22460 (1 hour east of Richmond via Rt 360)

Attachments

• 100_4861.JPG
    100_4861.JPG
    124.2 KB Views: 12
  • 100_4859.JPG
    100_4859.JPG
    111.5 KB Views: 13
  • 100_4850.JPG
    100_4850.JPG
    106.9 KB Views: 12
  • 100_4846.JPG
    100_4846.JPG
    150.4 KB Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anne R

Do you have any black males left ? What do the parents look like?

W

wlharlacher

Do you have any yellow lab puppies available yet?

Thanks,
Wendy

D

David Sweet

My sire and dam did mate last 21st of June and numerous times after, but I do not believe Dam was impregnated. She was in heat earlier than expected--I am keeping a close watch. IF she did conceive, pups will be of age to re-home in late October

D

David Sweet

Anne R said:
Do you have any black males left ? What do the parents look like?

Dam Xena is akc Chocolate, but never registered--I have her birth papers. Onyx is full blood lab and the son of my last Lab--Onyx is carrying yellow. They mated on and after the 21st of June, but not sure Xena conceived. IF she did, pups will be available to re-home by late october

Attachments

• 100_1146.JPG
    100_1146.JPG
    177.7 KB Views: 1
  • 100_1125.JPG
    100_1125.JPG
    208.2 KB Views: 1
W

wlharlacher

David Sweet said:
My sire and dam did mate last 21st of June and numerous times after, but I do not believe Dam was impregnated. She was in heat earlier than expected--I am keeping a close watch. IF she did conceive, pups will be of age to re-home in late October
Ok, thanks. Could you please keep me posted if she is pregnant. I am looking for a Yellow Lab puppy.
Thanks,
Wendy

D

David Sweet

wlharlacher said:
Ok, thanks. Could you please keep me posted if she is pregnant. I am looking for a Yellow Lab puppy.
Thanks,
Wendy
I will notify you if she is pregnant--I have doubts, but it has only been three weeks...still, I expected her to show by now

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams