• Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeninGA1976

Reaction Score
Hello fellow pet lovers! My husband and I live in middle GA, are retired and have some challenging health issues. We decided to get 2 small breed pups after our longtime pal passed away with heart failure of over 10 years. We bought a Maltese and what we thought was a toy poodle. It turns out he is bigger than a toy and is a miniature poodle. We contacted the CKC and his registration papers can be changed to miniature. They sent us a height/weight chart to send back along with the registration paper and a fee of $15.00 that we will provide to the buyer.

Cody is very smart, playful, has a lot of energy and he loves to run in our fenced back yard. He is pampered, loves his toys, other dogs and children. He is groomed every 5 to 6 weeks, caught up with vaccinations but hasn't yet been neutered. Would like to re-home him for $600. He was born in March, 2020. This breaks our heart but our situation is what it is right now. He is cream colored with a little apricot down the middle of his back and ears. He knows many commands.

20210528_184950.jpg thumbnail (2).jpeg 20210305_124411.jpg thumbnail (33).jpeg

Breed
Poodle
Date Born
Mar 6, 2020
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$600
City
Thomaston
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hello,

My name is Erin Davis and I am interested in your mini poodle Cody. We live in North Florida and have a lot of property. He would have lots of space to run. Is Cody still available??

Thank you,

Erin Davis

Hi Erin,

We happen to be coming to North Florida in Pensacola and Milton next week. My daughter is having surgery so we need to be there.
Where do you live in N. Florida? Do you have any other questions for me about Cody? He is up on all shots and is on a complete monthly med. for all worming, fleas, ticks, etc. He has not yet been neutered but we had scheduled this for August if no one buy him. He would be an excellent dog if you plan to breed for full blooded poodles.

20210528_184950.jpg

Reactions: mrseodavis
I just realized you responded to my message a few days ago! Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond back. I’m new on here and wasn’t quite sure how things work. I live closer to Jacksonville, FL. Does Cody have any potty accidents or bad habits? I’d love to try and set up something, so I can meet Cody.
Thank you,

Erin Davis

Last edited:
jeninGA1976 said:
Hi Erin,

We happen to be coming to North Florida in Pensacola and Milton next week. My daughter is having surgery so we need to be there.
Where do you live in N. Florida? Do you have any other questions for me about Cody? He is up on all shots and is on a complete monthly med. for all worming, fleas, ticks, etc. He has not yet been neutered but we had scheduled this for August if no one buy him. He would be an excellent dog if you plan to breed for full blooded poodles.
Is there a way I can send you a personal message on here?? I would like to share my phone #, so we can set up something.

mrseodavis said:
I just realized you responded to my message a few days ago! Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond back. I’m new on here and wasn’t quite sure how things work. I live closer to Jacksonville, FL. Does Cody have any potty accidents or bad habits? I’d love to try and set up something, so I can meet Cody.
Thank you,

Erin Davis
Hi Erin, my husband Jim and I discussed our situation about Cody and although we have health problems, he is very attached to our Maltese, Chase. We decided to keep him a little longer as he is very good for the most part with us. He just has a lot of energy, but we do let them both get their energy out in our back yard. Thanks for asking and we hope you find a dog on here. Poodles are very loving and playful. Best wishes, Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.