Navy Vet in search of suitable PTS Service Dog (no training required)

cbrown402

Hi there! My name is Christy and I am a 32 year old veteran with PTSD/MST and am in need of a medium-large breed dog (30-70 pounds in adulthood) to train to become a service animal for me. I would prefer a dog between 1-5 years, but a puppy would be acceptable as a second option. I currently live in the Lancaster, PA area, but would be willing to travel anywhere within a 500 mile or so radius to adopt a dog that would be a good match for me. I do have a daughter, 7.5 years old, and a cat.

The dog must be good with dogs/cats/children and readily able to learn and respond to commands. This dog will accompany me everywhere I go as I am unable to leave home by myself due to my disabilities and will need to be behaved and calm in public. This can be trained, but very high-energy dogs would not be likely to make a good match for me. I do have a fenced in yard and do not have any breed restrictions. Do you think you have someone that might be a good fit for me? Let me know. Please include asking price and location with your response.

Hi there! My name is Christy and I am a 32 year old veteran with PTSD/MST and am in need of a medium-large breed dog (30-70 pounds in adulthood) to train to become a service animal for me. I would prefer a dog between 1-5 years, but a puppy would be acceptable as a second option. I currently live in the Lancaster, PA area, but would be willing to travel anywhere within a 500 mile or so radius to adopt a dog that would be a good match for me. I do have a daughter, 7.5 years old, and a cat.

The dog must be good with dogs/cats/children and readily able to learn and respond to commands. This dog will accompany me everywhere I go as I am unable to leave home by myself due to my disabilities and will need to be behaved and calm in public. This can be trained, but very high-energy dogs would not be likely to make a good match for me. I do have a fenced in yard and do not have any breed restrictions. Do you think you have someone that might be a good fit for me? Let me know. Please include asking price and location with your response.
Hello Christy, American bulldogs can be great service dogs if trained. They are very loyal, loving and protective. You can get you a young adult or a pup from a good breeder.

Latest posts

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anawastaken