Mmva

Breed
Pitbull puppies
Date Born
Price
500 for males 350 for female
Richmond
Va
Selling four NAPR purebreed pitbull puppies 3 boys and 1 girl, born 08.28.19, the sire is a 80 lb brindle UKC registered and the dam is black and white NAPR registered. The pups have been deworwed and will be given there first shots. Pups are 500 apiece with NAPR registration and shot record. The only girl is the one with the white stripe going up her head like a skunk.

Last edited:

Mmva

7 weeks may be a little young for puppies to be able to grasp the idea of basic training since they have short attention span as well and the brain doesn't full develop until 4 months, but if you are referring to potty they go out and relieve themselves outside, but again the age it takes awhile to grasp. So things happen and they are not crate trained. The basic and crate training is more of something for the buyer to do since they will be living with them.

Last edited:

Latoya

I would love to get one of the puppies I just don't have 500 dollars I will have 200 to 250 I'm looking around for a puppy now

Mmva

That's all the pics I have. Im just assisting my husband with the posting and messages since he isnt tech savvy and has no patience for computers. So

Lopezjose94

Pics of puppies the only female has the stripe up her head the rest are the males. In addition, one of the males have two different color eyes one blue and one black and he has a hilarious personality.
Is the blue one still available!