My Crazy Animal Family Members~

• Thread starter Dmurf95
  • Start date
Dmurf95

Dmurf95

Welp, here we go~
It's about time I introduce the crazy fuzzy members of our family, eh~ ?

Firstly: Meet my adorably insane, fuzzy slinkies~ !

The Ferrets~.jpg

Ferrets 2.jpg

ALSO known as Peanut, and Bell~
Peanut is a chunky boy, and Bell is a petite little girl...Peanut is also a good 2-3 times Bell's size, so it's really not that hard to tell who is who. XD
THESE two are the stars of my life-- and mostly my Twitter. I do most of my random, daily life cataloging on Twitter, so you'll see them a lot more there~

Peanut is also a daredevil who loves giving his Mommy heart attacks~
EXHIBIT A:

The Climber.jpg

To put more clarity into this: Their cage is a Two Story Ferret Nation Cage.
He has climbed up to the top on many occasions while i wasn't looking.

Thankfully he is secretly a cat in disguise, as he has survived unscathed from MANY of his heart-stopping escapades.

I really wish he'd stop giving me heart attacks, though. Lovely little bugger~

Here's one of Bell, playing with a favorite old pillow case they have claimed:

The Claimed Pillow.jpg

I've got more pictures for yas, which I will put down in the upcoming posts~
But yes, my carpet sharks, AKA my ferrets, are the absolute loves of my life. Especially at times where life is not quite being nice. I adore these insane little slinkies~

Last edited by a moderator:
JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Hi @ Dmurf95,

These are such awesome shots. Nice job! It truly looks like you've got your hands full with these guys. Good luck with them. I'm looking forward to more photos and stories from you. It's nice to get some behind the scenes action like you just shared with your ferrets. Keep em' coming!

Jay

Dmurf95

Dmurf95

Hi @ Dmurf95,

These are such awesome shots. Nice job! It truly looks like you've got your hands full with these guys. Good luck with them. I'm looking forward to more photos and stories from you. It's nice to get some behind the scenes action like you just shared with your ferrets. Keep em' coming!

Jay
Absolutely, Jay~ !
I am glad I'm in a forum/community who likes seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff~

I'll be updating shortly, since I now have a new member of the crazy fluff gang~ Thank you!

Dmurf95

Dmurf95

ALL RIGHT!
We have got an update, yal~ !

First off, as promised:
More Fluffy Slinkies~

Passed out Peanut.jpg

One of the m a n y ridiculous sleeping positions of Mr. Peanut. This isn't even the craziest one-- I haven't gotten a pic of it yet, since he pops up like a spring the minute I open their cage!

Peanut - ZOOM.jpg

THIS right here, is literally how Peanut is a good 98% of the time.
MAXIMUM ZOOM~ !

He is fun tho, so he gets away with it. Hehe~

NOW then, to introduce the newest member of the fluff clan... (Who shall NEVER meet these fluffs, for obvious reasons):
Payton~ !

Spider Payton!.jpg

(Don't worry, I am getting her a much more appropriately sized cage soon-- I did not plan on bringing a cute little monster hamster home when I went to go get her. X'3) ...Assuming she is actually a she. X'D
To note, this little lady here is only about a month old! So I expect her to get BIG.

She is a "Petco Rescue" in the fact that I genuinely rescued/adopted her. The fee to do so was literally under $10
Her parents/owners of her parents accidentally got a boy AND a girl, and then had babies...And took said babies to Petco to get new homes.
The MINUTE I saw this cute little face, I knew she was mine. It's just that...Moment, ya know? Instantaneous Love~
Nothing else, and I mean NOTHING else, was keeping me from bringing this cute little bugger home~ <3

I do admit I wish it wasn't Petco I got her from. They aren't the best place, especially if you genuinely want to adopt them, but...I still pretty much did. I looked all over beforehand, but there was no-one in my area, so...Plus I adore her. *Shrug*)
All things considered...I am astonished at how active and curious she already is after practically a day.
Considering how against Everything she was when they were getting her for me, I expected her to take MUCH longer to actually start chillen' out.

I gladly welcome this curious little spitfire to my home, where she will be spoiled and loved BEYOND recognition!
Welcome Home, Payton~ <3

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
This is excellent stuff! I'm loving what you're posting, from the photos to the stories. Keep 'em coming. I like to read about the history of your animals. By the way, these recent pics are very cute.

Jay

Dmurf95

Dmurf95

This is excellent stuff! I'm loving what you're posting, from the photos to the stories. Keep 'em coming. I like to read about the history of your animals. By the way, these recent pics are very cute.

Jay
Hehe, thank you Jay~ ! Believe me, I will gladly continue to update this thread when new things/worthy pictures come into play. And thank you! It's surprisingly hard to get good pictures of these fluffs~
Thank you so much, again~ !

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Hehe, thank you Jay~ ! Believe me, I will gladly continue to update this threat when new things/worthy pictures come into play. And thank you! It's surprisingly hard to get good pictures of these fluffs~
Thank you so much, again~ !
You are welcome. Also, I wanted to let you know that if you have any Youtube videos of your animals that you'd like to share, all you have to do is copy/paste the video URL in a post here and it will show up automatically.

Jay

Dmurf95

Dmurf95

You are welcome. Also, I wanted to let you know that if you have any Youtube videos of your animals that you'd like to share, all you have to do is copy/paste the video URL in a post here and it will show up automatically.

Jay
OH, wow that is really simple, awesome!
Thanks for the tip there~ I don't have any yet, but I'll gladly post them once I do get my Knock-off GoPro set up in a good spot~
Thanks!