Search

Munchkin - Male - Scottish Fold "Perked Ear" Champion Bloodline, TICA Registered

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Cyncere · Posted: )

Browse More Scottish Folds

Katznkradle

Reaction Score
Coal Bin is a registered TICA, Champion Bloodline Scottish fold (perked ear) Munchkin. Will be sold WITH breeding rights. Has just the most wonderful personality! After 15 years, I need to retire to pursue our non-profit ministry. Will come with all shots, current vaccines. Microchipped- to be transferred after sale. I have kept him in a "lion cut" Beautiful thick coat with fluffy tail.

VERY loving. Will come with certified FL Health Certificate. Coal Bin has given me consistently a blue eyed, white with silver or gold tips kitten with every litter. Mother was a TICA reg. Scottish Fold munchkin that weighed just 4.5 lbs. Dad was a Scottish Fold silver tipped with blue eyes. Champion bloodline. Munchkins as you know can stand up.

As you can see, he has VERY short legs. Being a pure-bred, his pedigree assures you his lineage has never been misbred, thereby assuring you he has an excellent health pedigree. ONLY serious inquiries only!!! 850-287-2144 Shipping costs will be up to the purchaser. Will work with you to acquire a reasonable shipping cost. I want Coal Bin to go to a warm, loving, home.

Coal Bin blue eyes.jpg Coal Bin short legs.jpg Coal Bin sitting pretty.jpg Coal Bin standing.jpg

Breed
Scottish Fold
City
Pensacola
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code