• Thread starter Dandy Doodles and Poodles
  • Start date

760 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

D

Dandy Doodles and Poodles

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone!
My name is Marsha. I look forward to meeting you and helping you pick the special puppy that matches your needs. I grew up in a breeding home, so I have many years of experience with raising dogs and puppies. In 2012 I had my first litter of Labradoodles and then in 2017 I expanded my breeding program to include Standard Poodles. I love working with the puppies and raising them to be the type of puppy I would want for my own family. I have two children and a husband that helps with socializing our puppies. We do what we can to prepare our sweet puppies for their new homes.

Breeder Type
Dog
City
San Antonio
State
Texas - TX