Search

Moving & Need to Re-home my Ferret ASAP!

• Thread starter TeamWhite
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

T

TeamWhite

Reaction Score
Hello everyone, my husband and I are moving for our job next month and unfortunately have to get an apartment where our ferret, Winston is not allowed. We bought Winston off of Craigslist from a couple about a year ago but they didn't give us his registration papers. He has only been fed Marshall ferret food since we've had him and he's been quite spoiled. We are only asking $100 which includes his cage, grooming supplies, food, litter and all his toys. Please serious inquiries only since we need to move pretty fast. He plays well with our 3yr old lab/Chihuahua mix and my teenage daughter.

2020-06-23 14.30.58.jpg 2020-06-23 20.06.58.jpg 2020-08-20 19.15.54.jpg 2020-08-23 13.46.33.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$100
City
Harrisburg
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Hello, I'm interested.

TeamWhite said:
Hello everyone, my husband and I are moving for our job next month and unfortunately have to get an apartment where our ferret, Winston is not allowed. We bought Winston off of Craigslist from a couple about a year ago but they didn't give us his registration papers. He has only been fed Marshall ferret food since we've had him and he's been quite spoiled. We are only asking $100 which includes his cage, grooming supplies, food, litter and all his toys. Please serious inquiries only since we need to move pretty fast. He plays well with our 3yr old lab/Chihuahua mix and my teenage daughter.
I would love to have him.

TeamWhite said:
Wendell and I are looking to adopt a pet that needs a lot of love. We can come get Winston this weekend!