Search

Mixed Pitbull for Adoption

858 Total Thread Views | 8 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by KaeSymone · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

KaeSymone

Reaction Score
Selling My Beloved Dog, Moving Away And She Cannot Accompany Me Unfortunately. Looking For A Young Family Or Person, Not Any Elders Because Of Her Hyper Temperament. Will Go Through A Process To Be Sure She Ends Up In The Correct Home. She Was A Found Dog @4-5 Weeks Old. She Has No Papers, Not Spayed Yet Or No Shots. That Process Will Be Done Once The Correct Owner Is Found. Shes Very Outgoing, Trained To Go Outside For The Bathroom & To Sit.
Name: Zoei
Breed: Pit Mixed
Sex: Female
Price Not Firm Just Looking To Rehome Her

Breed
Pit Bull
Date Born
Feb 11, 2021
Price
City
Orangeburg
State
South Carolina - SC
Zip Code
Also, I will not be able to come pick her up until the weekend, since I live in Kentucky.

I would love to take her home with me. Is she good with kids?
She does love kids, but her hyper temperament has to be trained and worked on how to not jump up with little ones. Overall friendly with everyone, even strangers.

Will do. When can we arrange to meet? It would have to be on a Saturday or Sunday.