Search

Mixed Bulldog

953 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by TanyaW · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

TanyaW

Reaction Score
Atom is a three-year-old mixed breed 60 pound white with black spots shelter rescue. He has been in my home since I fostered him at 6-weeks-old. I lost my husband in November and I travel frequently. So, I have to board him too often. I have also had to downsize to a garden home with a very small yard. I think he hates it here. I need someone to take him to a home with a lot of running space and companionship. He is friendly to people and he loves our cat. He grew up with the cat. They both spend most of their time outside, however Atom is completely house trained. He loves it inside at night, but he prefers to lie on the porch in back and watch the golfers. He loves it outside but has very little space to move now. He is getting depressed. He is a fantastic dog. He is my buddy. But I love him too much to see him unhappy. This move and the death of his daddy has been rough. He loves new company. He is so excited when people come to see us. He needs lots of activity and room to run. This life is not fair for him. Someone please come meet him and let's see if he is a better fit for a family that can give him more.

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Jul 5, 2017
Price
$50
City
Wetumka
State
Alabama - AL
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hi,

If you've got any photos of this wonderful dog, you can upload them right to this ad. People love photos. Let me know if you need any help.

Jay

Reactions: TanyaW