• Start date
Glojan

Glojan

Breed
Miniature Schnauzer
City
Pataskala
OH
Gorgeous AKC Black and Black & Silver puppies, male and female, bred to the AKC standard, available to go home now. Companion puppies and show prospects, also available. Carefully bred properly socialized in the heart of my home. Not only pure bred, but well bred. There is a big difference in a well bred puppy. House trained, outside no wee wee pad training, (Puppies should never be taught it is OK to potty in the house. It will become a lifelong battle you are not going to win. Teach your puppy the right way the first time. Modifying behavior just never works. Raise your puppy the way you want him to be as an adult.) My puppies will go home on a complete written schedule so that you can continue right where I left off with outside training. Trained on the grooming table being brushed, having nails trimmed, ears cleaned, and teeth brushed. Healthy happy confident puppies. Ready for life's adventures with you. Not hyper nor barkers. Vet checked vacs and worming up to date. Whether you enter the show ring or strut your puppy down the streets of your neighborhood, or both, you will be so very proud of your gorgeous correctly bred Glojan baby walking happily by your side. 45 years experience raising showing grooming and training Minis. Please contact me for your Miniature Schnauzer puppy. www.ohioschnauzers.com Preservationist breeder.

Attachments

• DSC07146.JPG
    DSC07146.JPG
    74 KB Views: 8
  • DSC08186.JPG
    DSC08186.JPG
    87.9 KB Views: 8
  • DSC07624.JPG
    DSC07624.JPG
    103.5 KB Views: 6
  • DSC07813.JPG
    DSC07813.JPG
    107.1 KB Views: 8
Last edited:
Miniature Schnauzer AKC Puppies Available Black & Black & Silver was posted on 09-08-2019 by Glojan in the Miniature Schnauzer forum.

Search