Search

Miniature Purebred Juliana Pigs for Sale in Little Rock, Arkansas

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Pigs

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
Adorable miniature Juliana pigs born January 22 and ready for their new homes. These small piglets are sure to steal your heart. If you are looking for a hypoallergenic small indoor/outdoor pet than you have come to the right place. These piglets will come with a juvenile registration with the Juliana registry if desired. Parents are onsite and I welcome you to our farm to visit their full potential growth. The juliana pig is the only 'breed' of miniature pig that naturally stays small. Julianas are always spotted and are easy going with a sweet temperament. Please visit our website for care, diet, breed standards and more before making the decision to buy a pig. These piglets will be potty trained and will be eating pellets before going to their new homes. We ask that you visit the Juliana site to educate yourself about miniature pigs. They are much like a dog and need some of the same care and most definitely need your love and affection!!

You may visit our farm for more photos of our beloved piggies. Please contact my phone/text for more info about adopting one of our piggies.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Breed
Pigs
Price
$500
City
Little Rock
State
Arkansas - AR

Attachments

• 3119506.jpg
    3119506.jpg