Miniature Poodles in Kennedale, Texas

• Thread starter debdeb
  • Start date

703 Total Thread Views

Browse More Poodles

D

debdeb

Reaction Score
my little furbabies are so ready for their forever home, they have been docked, dewormed, 1st shots and health check, currently weaning from wet puppy food to dry puppy food, we hand raise these lil guys in our home around our kids and grandkids they are awesome and adorable, they are the perfect thing to commemorate Thanksgiving day, with all the craziness in the world you can put a lil sunshine back in your home with these loveable all boys left,,,they will be ready on 11/12 they are 850.00 each they are miniature / toy poddles the dad is a toy and mom is a miniature so they are absolutely adorable and these pets are hyperallergenic, they do not shed and they are truly easy to train...they are also being pad trained. feel free to contact me so you can meet your new family member today...dont wait once they are gone they are gone... if you will text me or advise your text number I will be happy to send any additional pics needed...

Breed
Poodle
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$850
City
Kennedale
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code

Attachments