Search

Miniature Dachshunds for Sale

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Christinamn · Posted: )

Browse More Dachshunds

judykennedy

Reaction Score
I have Miniature Dachshund puppies for sale. I am located in Roscoe, Illinois. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Dachshund
Date Born
Apr 3, 2021
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$850/$950
City
Roscoe
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments

• received_910785339701989.jpeg
    received_910785339701989.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Madyym
Hi,

How many puppies do you have for sale? Are they male, female, or both? How old are they? When were they born? How much are you asking for each dog? Can you tell us a bit about them?

Thanks.

Hi,

How many puppies do you have for sale? Are they male, female, or both? How old are they? When were they born? How much are you asking for each dog? Can you tell us a bit about them?

Thanks.
I have 5 puppies. 3 males, which are the light tan ones and 2 females, which are the black and tan ones. They were born 4/3/21 and they're $750 for a girl and $650 for a boy. The black ones are smaller than the others, but they all have their own unique personalities.

Last edited:
Hello, do you have any females still available?