Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hi Tracey, my wife and I have a mini Aussiedoodle, Gracie, who’s 10 months old. We are looking for a brother for her. We live in coastal Mississippi and my wife takes Gracie on several walks a day and to play at the beach. Please let us know if you have puppies still available. Eric & Kellie

Happy New Year
Hope you're great. Thanks for sharing. They're really cute. Anyone who’s looking for puppies or a puppy Nanny, I’m verified and certified. Thanks.

Happy New Year. Hope you're great. Just checking to see if you have puppies. Thanks for sharing luv.

Greetings from Tiny Toes and Tails Rattery! - Spartanburg, South Carolina

Hi guys! Thanks for letting me join and say hi. I have a small rattery, called Tiny Toes and Tails Rattery.
Our goal is to raise healthy, well tempered pet rats for loving owners to enjoy. Check us out!

Welcome!
I'm excited to hear about another new rattery in SC! I've always loved rats, and am thinking about getting them again in a few years after we move to our own house. I may check you guys out~ !

Thank you! We would love for you to check us out. We're always happy to find good homes for our babies ☺️☺️

Hi I am interested in purchasing a seal mitted kitten 20 weeks or younger please. Please update ad with more pictures. Thank you so much.
Peggy Garrison

Hi, we are Appalachian Ragdolls and have been breeding quality Ragdoll kittens since 1990.
We live in Thurmond, NC and are looking forward to helping you find your perfect new baby. We
have kittens available and would love to work with you.
I love the one in the picture if it is still available I would like to purchase it please. Can pick up this weekend.
Thank you so much.
Peggy Garrison

Hi Peggy,
We are new to the area from Southern California. We have a pure bread female Siamese Ragdoll.
Do you offer stud service? Thanks, Stacey

44A04292-883E-4070-A7DA-EE4B7A1CCDF7.jpeg

Greetings from Waukee, Iowa - Looking to Adopt a Dog

My wife, and our 2 kids went many years without a dog because of allergies. After years of shots and some test runs we were finally able to bring a dog into our home without any allergy issues. Needless to say, we are ready to add a second dog to our clan. We currently have a 1 year old Yorkie that is about 10#. He is fun loving and needs a friend so my kids and I are trying to find a similar dog for her for mothers day. We would love to help rehome a 1-2 year old hypoallergenic dog. With COVID-19 almost every shelter near us is picked clean and while I am not opposed to a 2 month old puppy, I would like the chance to help someone out.

Cream of the Crop Kennels - Vallejo, California

Hello there,
California, Bay Area local family that have been breeding English bulldogs, French bulldogs, bullies, and Rottweiler here for a bit now over 12 years now. Love to connect with local breeders in the area as well on any of these breeds. Thanks.

E4DB8DF9-D34D-4FDC-877A-703A108EBD4A.jpeg

94BB627E-6019-4489-90B0-146338282787.jpeg

EB313A67-7795-4C91-A581-CD5CE4A74467.jpeg

328102ED-C535-435C-87C1-2F68C890D4E2.jpeg

Hobby Breeder of Purebred Shih Tzus - Buckeye, Arizona

I’m so excited to become a member of petclassifieds.us — I recently have 2 litters that I would like to share and show to all of the members!

493A4DD7-2EFB-437B-A1A6-2F19497285F8.jpeg

6ADAA92D-E6A6-4160-BC08-5EEB3D9335DE.jpeg

1F16C398-1277-47CB-AD1A-3344B9A3F4A4.jpeg

88CEA201-240B-401C-9DB2-701D3CC43091.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GeorgiaM
Hi - We are Donna & Ernie - Amity, Oregon

Our Golden Doodle dog Sasha and my sister's chocolate full breed Standard Poodle mated and now we have 8 adorable little Golden Doodle Pups to sell. They just opened their eyes yesterday, so they will be a few weeks before they are ready for new families. The price is $2000 per pup. They will be ready mid July after their well puppy check up with our vet. Contact us for more info.

Greetings & Salutations - In Search of Male Goldendoodle

Wonderful people, I am looking to fill the hole in my soul that I have had since losing my VERY best friend and love of my life Flash a male standard GoldenDoodle that I had the pleasure of having for 4 wonderful years until he got hit by a speeding truck by a downtown Huntington beach, California. Flash was only 6 years old. It was the very worst day of my life and I did not think I would survive the horrendous unthinkable tragedy ?
I DESPERATELY WANT TO FIND A MALE GOLDENDOODLE F1B STANDARD THAT I WILL GIVE THE MOST FAIRYTALE PERFECT FOREVER LIFE TO! I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ONE BUT IF THAT DOESNT HAPPEN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A DOABLE PRICE FOR ONE? I IMPLORE OF YOU ALL TO PUT THE WORD OUT AND PER CHANCE HELP ME? I AM IN SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA AND I WILL BE REGISTARING MY DOG - I JUST KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE MEANT TO BE MINE- AS A SERVICE DOG SO HE CAN GO EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE WITH ME! HE WILL BE AN INSIDE DOG WITH RUN OF THE HOUSE. AGAIN I ASK - CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? ANY THOUGHTS? IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?
GRATITUDE
KAREN KISSEL

Wonderful people, I am looking to fill the hole in my soul that I have had since losing my VERY best friend and love of my life Flash a male standard GoldenDoodle that I had the pleasure of having for 4 wonderful years until he got hit by a speeding truck by a downtown huntington beach, california. Flash was only 6 years old. It was the very worst day of my life and I did not think I would survive the horrendous unthinkable tragedy ?
I DESPERATELY WANT TO FIND A MALE GOLDENDOODLE F1B STANDARD THAT I WILL GIVE THE MOST FAIRYTALE PERFECT FOREVER LIFE TO! I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ONE BUT IF THAT DOESNT HAPPEN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A DOABLE PRICE FOR ONE? I IMPLORE OF YOU ALL TO PUT THE WORD OUT AND PER CHANCE HELP ME? I AM IN SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA AND I WILL BE REGISTARING MY DOG - I JUST KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE MEANT TO BE MINE- AS A SERVICE DOG SO HE CAN GO EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE WITH ME! HE WILL BE AN INSIDE DOG WITH RUN OF THE HOUSE. AGAIN I ASK - CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? ANY THOUGHTS? IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?
GRATITUDE
KAREN KISSEL
This is the most heartbreaking story ever!! I will share with you my current situation and see if something might work. I just bought a Goldendoodle puppy who is 11 weeks old. Probably the sweetest and most calm puppy ever!! He sleeps 7-8 hours a night in his kennel, is super calm with the fun puppy spurts of energy, and is adorable! Our only problem is that our 6 year old Shorkie is not happy with the transition. We talked to the trainer who said it will take time and a lot training since our Shorkie has such high anxiety. I just just found out that my mom is sick and I need to spend a lot of my time taking care of her. ? we paid $1,000 for him, which was a great price. I would really like to rehome him in a place that can give him the love and attention he deserves. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you! Tracy