Goldendoodle
Date Born
5-18-19
Sex
Female
Price
Centennial
CO
We are looking for a new home for our puppy we recently brought home. We will be moving around a lot in the next few months and new personal circumstances make it too difficult to raise a puppy the way we want to. She would be in the kennel for long hours and we do not want that. Lola is an amazing puppy who is a very fast learner and loves to play. She gets along with other dogs, big and small and can play with dogs 4x her size. She is already doing a great job at becoming potty trained. Lola is a mini golden doodle and is expected to be around 30-35 pounds. She loves to cuddle and play tug o war. She has gotten all the vaccinations she can and will continue to get them. She has been to the vet and is being treated with antibiotics for a inflamed GI Tract. She will come with toys, food, training pads, leash, and collar. Lola is also microchipped. We are looking for a loving home who wants a puppy that gets along with everyone.

Attachments

• Snapchat-651588293.jpg
    Snapchat-651588293.jpg
    99.6 KB Views: 1
  • Snapchat-1072689914.jpg
    Snapchat-1072689914.jpg
    49.6 KB Views: 2
  • Snapchat-1165213765 (1).jpg
    Snapchat-1165213765 (1).jpg
    32.6 KB Views: 3
  • Snapchat-1531784934.jpg
    Snapchat-1531784934.jpg
    53.2 KB Views: 2
N

neeta

Pro Member
We are looking for a new home for our puppy we recently brought home. We will be moving around a lot in the next few months and new personal circumstances make it too difficult to raise a puppy the way we want to. She would be in the kennel for long hours and we do not want that. Lola is an amazing puppy who is a very fast learner and loves to play. She gets along with other dogs, big and small and can play with dogs 4x her size. She is already doing a great job at becoming potty trained. Lola is a mini golden doodle and is expected to be around 30-35 pounds. She loves to cuddle and play tug o war. She has gotten all the vaccinations she can and will continue to get them. She has been to the vet and is being treated with antibiotics for a inflamed GI Tract. She will come with toys, food, training pads, leash, and collar. Lola is also microchipped. We are looking for a loving home who wants a puppy that gets along with everyone.
I am very interested in adopting your puppy -- who is adorable! I am in Washington DC and have a house with a fenced yard and dog door. I am a long-time dog owner/lover but my dog died a few months ago (she was 16) and I am hard time without a dog. I'd be willing to fly up to CO to see/get the puppy. Please send an email if you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Goldendoodle Looking for a New Home was posted on 08-22-2019 by Rootsters in the Goldendoodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.