Mini Australian Shepherds -10 Weeks Old in Concordia, Kansas Kansas 

OhSooCute

OhSooCute

Breed
Mini Australian Shepherd
Concordia
Kansas - KS
ASDR registered mini aussies, great bloodlines, parents genetically tested thru Pawprints Aussie panel normal, but dam is MDR1 carrier.
These puppies need to go to a new home ASAP so they will be easier to train how you want them to be, and blend in with their new families.
These pups will probably be around 25 to 30 lbs, black tri may be larger, he has out grown the others last few weeks. Dam is 14inch 27 lb, marbled blue eyed blue merle, sire red tri championship show dog lines 16 inches 33 Lbs.
FB has totally cramped my advertising methods, so I am here trying to get these beauties new homes on a new venue.
I am really wanting to get these pups new homes, I am offering them at a discounted price, because I still have 5 pups. They need more one on one attention than i can give them at this point. Once the 1st two sell I will raise my price back up to my normal $800. But right now I'm willing to give up any one of the 4 tris for 350. This will be a pet only price, with vet records, 1st 2 rounds of shots done, wormings every 2 weeks.
Past pups from my sire and dam have gone on to become trained service dogs. They have a laid back temperment, and definitely are people pleasers, especially for their people.

Attachments

• inCollage_20190728_092646390.jpg
    inCollage_20190728_092646390.jpg
    176.7 KB Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Australian Shepherds -10 Weeks Old in Concordia, Kansas was posted on 08-05-2019 by OhSooCute in the Australian Shepherd forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.