Sold Meet Merry! Dutch Shepherd For Sale in Michigan City, Indiana (Near Chicago)

OlyviaMiller

Pro Member
Breed
Dutch Shepherd
Date Born
July 8, 2018
Sex
Female
Price
$300
Michigan City
Indiana
Meet Merry! She is a one year old purebred Dutch (born on July 8th,2018). She must be the only animal in the household, as she does not get along with other dogs or cats (she gets very jealous and aggressive). Would not do well in a home with younger children either as she is mouthy and likes to jump. She loves to cuddle, and absolutely adores toys, especially ones that squeak! Merry is mostly leash trained, but she may still try to pull, especially if she sees a squirrel or other animal that catches her interest. She is trained on basic things, such as sit, down, place, heel, touch, off, come, paw, etc. and did go through a two-week training program with OffLeashK9Training. If you tell her to go get her ball, she will proudly retrieve a toy of her choice lol. Merry is a beautiful and very very loving girl, and I want her to go to the best home possible. She will need exercise and lots of love, patience, and attention. She does have an off button, and will settle down and sleep for hours if given some exercise or stimulation. She is pretty quiet on her own, but our other dog taught her how to bark at things, so she might bark if there’s a commotion. Merry has so much personality and gives the best puppy eyes ever. My family is heartbroken to have to give her up, but we know she will be so much better off in a home where she can be the center of attention and get all the stimulation and exercise that she needs. Merry is almost potty trained, and if kept on a schedule she will get there in no time! She does pretty much know how to tell someone if she needs to go. She is fine with people touching her face and paws (I even kiss her face all the time), but can be wary of strangers. She is spayed, and is up to date on all shots except her most recent distemper shot. Her father is a short-haired working Dutch for the fire department, and mother is a beautiful long haired Dutch. If you have any questions or would like to see more of Merry, feel free to message me!

Attachments