Matlipoo Puppies for Sale

• Thread starter Doodles - Maltipoos
  • Start date

467 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Maltipoos

D

Doodles - Maltipoos

Reaction Score
I have two Maltipoo male puppies for sale. I have loved my two Maltipoos and decided to breed them. The mom and dad both have sweet personalities. The mom is white and about 6 pounds. Her dad was a Poodle and her mom was a Maltese. She is sweet, easy to train, has slept through the night since the day we got her. She loves to be close to us usually curling up right by our side to go to sleep. The father is cream and about 9 pounds. The father's mom was a Maltipoo and father was a Maltese. The father loves to play is happy and goofy. He often comes and lays his head on my shoulder and then goes to sleep. They both are very affectionate dogs.

The puppies are white with light brown spots. They will have their vaccinations and they have microchips. Puppies are both very sweet. They will have a blanket and a toy with them when they go to their new home.

Please let me know if you have any questions and glad to send video or set up a Zoom meeting for you to meet the puppies.

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2391 2.jpg

Breed
Maltipoo
Date Born
Aug 28, 2022
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Other
Color(s)