Date Born
October 24th
Sex
Female
Price
$450.00
Kelso
Washington
I have 2 female puppies available . Asking $450.00 for each pup . There is a $100.00 non refundable holding deposit required that will be subtracted from the purchase price leaving a balance to be paid in full of $350.00 at time of pick-up . The mother is 90% Chocolate Lab and 10% Husky . The father is 75% Black Lab and 25% Mastiff . Both parents are very friendly and playful and are raised around children of all ages . Neither parent has show any aggression toward a child or adult . Our female had 8 babies and we only have 2 females left .

P.S. A little about mom .

The mother is a VERY smart dog . She knows some sign language , Spanish and English . She is a great service dog as well . If I drop something she will pick it up and hand it to me even my cell phone . She will also get into my bathroom cabinet and hand me toilet tissue for the toilet roller . She will close doors when asked to . If I say the word bath or sign it or say it in Spanish she will go into the bathroom and climb into the bath tub . This mother is only 1 1/2 years old and as you see she has a lot of knowledge for such a young dog . So these pups should be very smart . We got her at 8 weeks of age and she has only had 2 potty messes in our home which was our fault because we left her in all day . So if you are interested in a pup get a hold of me asap as like I said we only had 2 females left . Included are photo of both parents . Mom Chocolate and father Black .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Mastadore/Husky Puppies for Sale in Kelso, Washington was posted on 12-03-2019 by Shawn in the Dogs & Puppies forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.