Search

Maltese Teacup/Toy Dog for Sale in Queens, New York

2K Total Thread Views | 18 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by standar125 · Posted: )

Browse More Maltese

Rubiemerino

Reaction Score
Looking for a loving family for my small teacup doggy. She is super friendly DOES NOT BITE. Great with kids and adults and even other dogs. Perfect lap dog. She is a year and 5 months weighing only 4lbs. She is fully potty trained, does not shed, and hypoallergenic. Once bought she comes with all her up to date vaccine documents and birth certificate. She will be the perfect company and will complete your home.

Breed
Maltese
Size
  1. Toy
City
Queens
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• B672169D-53F9-4EE8-9033-EACB07443089.jpeg
    B672169D-53F9-4EE8-9033-EACB07443089.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 19
  • C3DF2516-5DAE-4ED6-B4A1-7F8B9EA90D94.jpeg
    C3DF2516-5DAE-4ED6-B4A1-7F8B9EA90D94.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi,

How old is this dog and how much are you asking for her?

Thanks,

Jay

Hi love, as said in the description she is a year and 5 months. She is fully grown and very small. Only weighing 4 lbs and will stay that way. I’m asking for $850 but $800 is fine too. She comes with all her vaccines, microchip, potty trained, and all her toys cage for traveling collar with her name and pee pee pads. I am located in Queens New York.

Yes text me 3474763432
Yes text me 3474763432
I don't know how to text. My brother lives on Long Island, and I am going to ask them to come to buy your puppy, and bring her to Florida next month. Let me get back to you. In the meantime, I would appreciate an email address or phone number for me to contact you to let you know what is going on.

Darlene

I don't know how to text. My brother lives on Long Island, and I am going to ask them to come to buy your puppy, and bring her to Florida next month. Let me get back to you. In the meantime, I would appreciate an email address or phone number for me to contact you to let you know what is going on.

Darlene
The number I sent you can call me on. Here is my email too rmerino274@gmail.com

You have no idea how well I will take care of your puppy. My last dog was a bichon. He lived until he was almost 18 years old. The dog I had before that was a llasa, and she lived until she was almost 17 years old. We love our pets and take very good care of them. You would be entrusting your dog to a very good home.

Reactions: Rubiemerino
I forgot to mention that all you have to do is ask my brother and sister-in-law about how well we took well we took care of our pets. My vet in Punta Gorda is Punta Gorda Animal Hospital, 941-639-8717, in case you want to check.

You have no idea how well I will take care of your puppy. My last dog was a bichon. He lived until he was almost 18 years old. The dog I had before that was a llasa, and she lived until she was almost 17 years old. We love our pets and take very good care of them. You would be entrusting your dog to a very good home.
Yes that is what I am looking for I cannot wait for her to have a nice settled home where she could stay until she passes I really did want to keep her but I unfortunately can’t and I’m so glad that you are contacting me for her please call me on the number provided to you or feel free to email me

I forgot to mention that all you have to do is ask my brother and sister-in-law about how well we took well we took care of our pets. My vet in Punta Gorda is Punta Gorda Animal Hospital, 941-639-8717, in case you want to check.
I are you still interested I haven’t been able to revive any messages or be able to contact you did you receive my message of my number and email?

I sent you a long email, but I guess you did not get it. I just can't make this work because everyone in my New York family has their own set of problems making it impossible for them to help me. If it were not January, I would drive up to get your puppy and visit family, but I just cannot tolerate New York winters anymore. I didn't think it would be this complicated. I'm sorry. I would really love to give your puppy a home, but I guess it is not in the cards.

How soon do you have to find another home for you puppy? Maybe I can find another way for this to work?

Well, here we are again. I really don't know why your dog needs another home. If that reason is so compelling and if you are willing to drive to Albany BEFORE Thursday to bring her to my niece, she will bring her to me in Florida, and I will take good care of her for the rest of her life. It is your decision.. You will have to give her feeding instructions, etc, . so I can take care of her. Just let me know what you want to do.