Maltese/ Pekingese for Sale in Coral Springs, Florida

standar125

I am looking for a young adult dog. I would like more information on your dog. Please call me at 941-505-14942. Thanks, Darlene

standar125

I left you an incorrect phone number. It is 941-505-1492. We liv in Punta Gorda. Last year we had to put down our wonderful bichon of 18 years, and I still miss him terribly. We had a llasa before him who lived for 17 years. We take very good care of our dogs , and they get a lot of love. This time around I would prefer a young adult rather than a puppy. It is just my husband and me, and he will be well cared for and loved. Thank you. Darlene

Tania

I left you an incorrect phone number. It is 941-505-1492. We liv in Punta Gorda. Last year we had to put down our wonderful bichon of 18 years, and I still miss him terribly. We had a llasa before him who lived for 17 years. We take very good care of our dogs , and they get a lot of love. This time around I would prefer a young adult rather than a puppy. It is just my husband and me, and he will be well cared for and loved. Thank you. Darlene
Hello Darlene, Thank you for your interest in Simba. I regret to inform you that he is no longer available I’m so sorry for the loss of your 2 dogs. I wish you luck in the search of your new best friend. Tania