S

susan carpenter

Breed
standard poodle
Price
City
camano island
8 month apricot male standard poodle for sale

beautiful standard male poodle for sale , lots of personality needs home where he is only dog and owner has time to give him. I have to many dogs and he wants to dominate them . him being much larger than others is not a good . he is friendly and would make someone the companion you have dreamed of . he sits , stays , go to bed , come and go. wants to be a companion. he bathes and likes to be clipped. he is well behaved when other dogs are not around . and is very smart but wants to dominate the others. he likes to talk will bark but mostly talks. he is a good traveler and likes to go .he is older than this pic so taller but same. I want good home for him he is purebred but has no papers. am asking 300.00 to find him a good home. and he is worth every penny. if you are interested in meeting rusty please call 360-387-7258

Attachments

• 20190119_131155.jpg
    20190119_131155.jpg
    58.7 KB Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Standard poodles

Would be willing to donate him as a companion? My husband has congestive heart failure w/flutter a-fib
And uncontrolled diabetes. He has to exercise more, his doctors say. He is so depressed. He went from a stud to dud, now being 300lbs. I can't go walking as much as I use to because I have to be around the house more often because our Mothers are afraid to be alone. Please think about it.

Male Standard Poodle for Sale Near Seattle, Washington was posted on 09-26-2019 by susan carpenter in the Standard Poodle forum.

Search