Search

Male Silver Agouti Guinea Pig

881 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kevin31686 · Posted: )

Browse More Guinea Pigs

Kevin31686

Reaction Score
Have a male around 1 year

Breed
Guinea Pigs
Date Born
Mar 5, 2019
Price
$25.00
City
Youngstown
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code

Attachments

• 20200120_142048.jpg
    20200120_142048.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello! I am looking for a companion for you young male guinea pig. He is currently around a month and a half old and has an overall chill demeanor. I am interested in your solid gray young male if he is still available. I live in northern Ohio and am willing to drive to pick him up. If you are able to meet somewhere in the middle, I would greatly appreciate it! I am also hoping to bring my boy along to meet with him to make sure they get along. It would be amazing to keep in contact with you a few weeks after their introduction in case they end up not getting along. Thank you for your time and I hope we can be in contact soon!

-Allegra Lowe

Hello! I am looking for a companion for you young male guinea pig. He is currently around a month and a half old and has an overall chill demeanor. I am interested in your solid gray young male if he is still available. I live in northern Ohio and am willing to drive to pick him up. If you are able to meet somewhere in the middle, I would greatly appreciate it! I am also hoping to bring my boy along to meet with him to make sure they get along. It would be amazing to keep in contact with you a few weeks after their introduction in case they end up not getting along. Thank you for your time and I hope we can be in contact soon!

-Allegra Lowe
I still have him

Reactions: allegra6697