Male Pit Bull Puppy for Sale in Portsmouth, Virginia

  • Thread starter Richie00757
  • Start date
R

Richie00757

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Points
3
  • #1
Breed
Pitbull
Date Born
Jan 9, 2020
Gender
Male
Price
$400
City
Portsmouth
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code
23702
I have 1 male puppy for sale. I am located in Portsmouth, Virginia. The breed is Pit Bull. The dog is a male. I am asking $400 for it. Please cotact me if interested. The dog was born in January of 2020.
 
R

Richie00757

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Points
3
  • #2
1 male pit pup left
 

Attachments

  • 3B27E4AC-5293-48B0-A445-DE0C61765267.jpeg
    3B27E4AC-5293-48B0-A445-DE0C61765267.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 777BCF8A-8FA9-4C51-A8EA-10A51FB8E9C4.jpeg
    777BCF8A-8FA9-4C51-A8EA-10A51FB8E9C4.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 4
T

Thor77

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #3
Richie00757 said:
I have 1 male puppy for sale. I am located in Portsmouth, Virginia. The breed is Pit Bull. The dog is a male. I am asking $400 for it. Please cotact me if interested. The dog was born in January of 2020.
Hell
Richie00757 said:
1 male pit pup left
Richie00757 said:
I have 1 male puppy for sale. I am located in Portsmouth, Virginia. The breed is Pit Bull. The dog is a male. I am asking $400 for it. Please cotact me if interested. The dog was born in January of 2020.
Hello, I’m interested in this puppy.. would you happen to have any full body pics of dog? I live in Yorktown, Va.
 
R

Richie00757

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Points
3
  • #4
Thor77 said:
Hell


Hello, I’m interested in this puppy.. would you happen to have any full body pics of dog? I live in Yorktown, Va.
Yes I can take some text me at 8032433639
 
R

Richie00757

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Points
3
  • #5
Thor77 said:
Hell


Hello, I’m interested in this puppy.. would you happen to have any full body pics of dog? I live in Yorktown, Va.
Did you get my info I also posted other pics of him as well
 
Male Pit Bull Puppy for Sale in Portsmouth, Virginia was posted on 03-14-2020 by Richie00757 in the Pit Bull forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
10,245
Messages
20,610
Members
24,389
Latest member
Sandymae
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top