Llama
Date Born
March 5, 2019
Sex
Male
Price
Graford
TX
I am a male cria born March 5, 2019. My owners are calling me Patches because of all my golden brown speckles and blotches. I will make a great pet, 4H project or guard llama for sheep, goats or alpacas. We are herd animals and do need to be kept with some other animals such as horses, cows, sheep, goats or donkeys. We are easily trained and can be used for pulling carts or to clear weeds and grass from your property. We are low maintenance, hardy animals.

I will be used to a halter and will be handled by people (but still learn proper llama behavior from the herd).

I will be be available for pickup in August, 2019 (weaning time). A deposit of $325 down will reserve me and the balance of $325 can be paid upon pickup. If you would like a halter for $20 please let my owners know.

____________________ ____________________
You can come see this cria before making a down payment. I also have references upon request. You can see more about my llamas at Keechi Valley Llamas on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Keechi-Valley-Llamas-1251199788372364/

Attachments

Pet Lovers! Show Off Your Pet Photos. We Have an Entire Section Just For You!

Latest posts

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmhexs