Maine Pet Sitter - Cats, Dogs & More

laurag

Pro Member
My life began with a German Shepherd Collie mix. When I was a baby, my father brought him home from the animal shelter for my mother on Valentine's Day. His name was Theodore, but my parents changed his name to Bernie. Bernie and I grew up together and we lost him when he was fourteen years old. Since the loss of Bernie, I have had many dogs and cats and other small animals to enjoy and take care of. I have over 20 years experience with animals that include managing a cat sanctuary, working in animal hospitals and working as a licensed veterinarian technician. I am comfortable with administering medications, injections and more of what your pet may need.

I truly enjoy spending time with animals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Laura G. at (207) 385-0198. Serving Industry, New Sharon, Madison, Anson and Farmington, Maine.

Maine Pet Sitter - Cats, Dogs & More was posted on 08-20-2019 by laurag in the Pet Services forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.