Maine Coon Kittens Ready for Re-Homing

• Thread starter glennycaraway
  • Start date

762 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Maine Coons

G

glennycaraway

Reaction Score
They are very beautiful with spare personality. perfect designer cats very funny and jumps up and down like a rabbit. short and stocky gorgeous and loyal most important. they have great pedigree, raised in our home. they are very well socialized and goes along with kids.....Please contact my wife directly.

Breed
Maine Coon
Date Born
Feb 11, 2022
City
Burlington
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
glennycaraway said:
They are very beautiful with spare personality. perfect designer cats very funny and jumps up and down like a rabbit. short and stocky gorgeous and loyal most important. they have great pedigree, raised in our home. they are very well socialized and goes along with kids.....Please contact my wife directly.
Hi, I would love to have one or both of your kittens. Are they still available? Thanks, Marilyn

glennycaraway said:
Hey, im in Edison NJ and am interested in adopting one of your kittens