N

Noordeloos

Breed
Maine Coon
Price
City
Macomb
MO
Beautiful Maine Coon kittens ready to go to their new homes! UTD on all shots and wormings, etc... Red, red and white, black smoke, and a cameo ( light red almost peach). Males and females available. Born 5/24 and 5/31 $400.00

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    60.5 KB Views: 13
  • cat2.jpg
    cat2.jpg
    61.2 KB Views: 13
E

elsiejune

Is the black smoke available? If so is it male or female? Do they come with papers?

N

Noordeloos

Yes, the black smoke is available. It is a male and they do have papers.

K

Katyreed22

Where are the pictutures of the black smoke male? Could I see and the parents?
Noordeloos said:
Yes, the black smoke is available. It is a male and they do have papers.

N

Noordeloos

Sorry, black smoke is sold...I still have red and red and whites as well as a cameo shell. I will need to take pics of the parents. I only have some with people holding them.

K

Katyreed22

Noordeloos said:
Sorry, black smoke is sold...I still have red and red and whites as well as a cameo shell. I will need to take pics of the parents. I only have some with people holding them.
Would love to see the red with parent pics, is there a way to communicate other than this website?

N

Noordeloos

I don't think that is allowed...I will try to get some new ones and attach it to a message

Reactions: Katyreed22
N

Noordeloos

Katyreed22 said:
Would love to see the red with parent pics, is there a way to communicate other than this website?
If you give me your cell number, I can try to text more pics...I hope that is allowed. Every site is a little different

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Please either upgrade your account to private message each other with photo attachments or exchange email addresses from here for privacy.

Thank you.

Jay

K

Katyreed22

Do you have a facebook page

N

Noordeloos

Admin said:
Hi,

Please either upgrade your account to private message each other with photo attachments or exchange email addresses from here for privacy.

Thank you.

Jay
Thanks so much Jay :)

Reactions: Admin
Maine Coon Kittens for Sale in Macomb, Missouri was posted on 09-19-2019 by Noordeloos in the Maine Coon forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search