• Thread starter cattery Fire Stone
  • Start date

300 Total Thread Views

Browse More Maine Coons

cattery Fire Stone

cattery Fire Stone

Reaction Score
Male Ugo.

Kittens live with us, undergo socialization. By the time of the trip, they will have all the necessary vaccines and preparations to protect against parasites. Parents tested for all genetic diseases HCM, SMA, Pkdef and have a negative result. Our cattery is registered in the international WCF system and has a certificate for the implementation of its activities. We can shipping to any country in the world. We have experience in shipping cargo and couriers to the USA. Please check our website for the full list: my-cattery.com We accept many transfers, including PayPal. Please send all questions in a personal message, email catteryfirestone@gmail.com or WhatsApp +380990610301.

Chat on WhatsApp httpswa.me/380990610301

Note! We want a safe and respected home for our kittens. Accordingly, we do not respond to any requests that do not give us the impression of being trustworthy. This includes emails without a greeting, name, or reasonably reasonable text. I think anyone who cares about their animals can understand this.

7-2.jpg 8-2.jpg 9-2.jpg 10-2.jpg

Breed
Maine Coon
Date Born
Feb 12, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped