Luxury Scottish Fold Kittens

• Thread starter Elena Berchtold
  • Start date

794 Total Thread Views

Browse More Scottish Folds

Elena Berchtold

Elena Berchtold

Reaction Score
Looking for a gorgeous kitten? Let's get acquainted!

My name is Elena and I have been breeding this breed for more than 8 years and I know everything about it

I put a part of myself in every kitten - I love them like my children.

Our kittens / graduates have not left anyone indifferent yet?

▫️Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight are a breed for those who appreciate home comfort!

Our kittens love to caress, spend time on your knees, quietly purring with pleasure☺️

▫️This breed has a high intelligence!

My kittens already have the right social skills, and they learn everything quickly.

▫️They feel your mood very well and will definitely be by your side in difficult times.

Looking for only the best hands?

My reputation is my pride, so I bring the baby and give it into your hands - personally

▫️Together with the kitten you will receive: pedigree, contract, veterinary passport with vaccinations, care memo;

▫️All kittens already have the necessary social skills - tray and scratching post

▫️Life-time support in raising a pet!

▫️ The cost of a kitten is from $ 1500, let me know who you liked

?To contact me, write to WhatsApp: +79675395210 or visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Schottish-fold-kitten-108724984348099/

P9262582.JPG
P9262508.JPG
P9262639.JPG
P9262781.JPG

Breed
Scottish Fold
Date Born
Feb 26, 2021
Price
City
Brooklyn
State