Search

Loving Kittens (American Shorthair, Tabby & Tortoise Shell) Need Homes! Woodland Hills, California

904 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by freelowdown · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

KittensForAdoption

Reaction Score
Loving Kittens Need Homes! Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We are looking for loving homes for these three adorable kittens. They have all been vaccinated, tested, and spayed/neutered. They are very loving and playful and love being cuddled! Please reach out if interested. Thank you! :)

Kittens Need Adopting.JPG

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
City
Woodland Hills
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator:
Loving Kittens Need Homes! Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We are looking for loving homes for these three adorable kittens. They have all been vaccinated, tested, and spayed/neutered. They are very loving and playful and love being cuddled! Please reach out if interested. Thank you! :)

View attachment 8420

Hello my names Amanda, I just turned 30 years old today, and recently just moved into a home of my own in canoga park. It's a beautiful house in a safe neighborhood, but it doesn't feel complete without a friend.. I am dying to find a furry companion and would love to rehome one of your babies.. it would be the best birthday gift a girl could ask for.. please contact me back