Looking for Standard Schnauzer in Maine

• Thread starter KodyWallice
  • Start date

585 Total Thread Views

Browse More Schnauzers

KodyWallice

KodyWallice

Reaction Score
I have been searching for the perfect Standard Schnuazer puppy for months now and I haven't been able to find a dog to my liking. I am searching for a puppy anywhere from eight weeks old to six months old and in the price range of $500 - $2500. If you are giving away a purebred dog for free, I'd obviously take that, but I put this price range in just for an idea of what I'm willing to spend. The dog needs to be purebred and come from a good line. I really don't want a barker. The dog must be high quality and have a good athletic build. He also needs to be a male. I'm not looking for a hyper dog, so I'll be checking out the parents. If you know anyone who is selling something like this, please reply to this ad. Thanks!

Breed
Schnauzer
Size
  1. Standard
Price
$500-$2500
City
Augusta
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code