Search

Looking for Pomsky Puppy's Perfect Home

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Pomskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge mama

Reaction Score
I got my very lovely Pomsky boy last month and now he is 3 month old (his birthday is May 04!)
Because of one of my family members health issues, we have to keep him outside, and he looks very sad (still puppy!), so I want someone to keep him inside and take care of him very well...
He is very friendly to anybody and to all dogs, he is done with his potty training. (Maybe be need to retrain for his new environment)
Very sweet, kind, nice puppy and smart. He can sit, down and wait!
Please contact me only the person who is really thinking seriously for his rehoming.
I have all of his health records and vet check up is done. He is healthy, but in general pomsky is a little sensitive to his diet, so better to feed him GI food, also love to dig! If you keep your backyard very nice and clean.. his is not the best one. He is super nice and loves to play on your lap!
I will give all his toys and crate with a puppy. He also can stay night inside his crate.

Breed
Pomsky
Date Born
May 4, 2020
Price
$2000
City
Tacoma
State
Washington - WA
Zip Code

Attachments