Search

Looking for Free Kitten

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Angel2985 · Posted: )

Angel2985

Reaction Score
I need a companion kitten. I need a kitten for a companion for myself. In San Bernardino county or riverside county. My sister can pick up the kitten.

Breed
Other
Price
Free
City
San Bernardino
State
California - CA
Zip Code
I need a companion kitten. I need a kitten for a companion for myself. In San Bernardino county or riverside county. My sister can pick up the kitten.
More than likely you won’t find a free kitten that is taken care of. Many sellers watch out for people who want free kittens because they’re worried it’s not for the right reasons. Plus, if you can’t afford to buy one, can you afford the vet and their necessary care and vaccines?