Lionhead Rabbits (Female) for Sale

• Thread starter ashdfowler
  • Start date

503 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

A

ashdfowler

Reaction Score
Sisters, but they would be better off separated. They don't seem to like each other! Best with adults or teens, they're just not crazy about being held by little kids. They would have more "mane" if they didn't keep ripping each other's fur out. So yeah, someone please come take a rabbit! My girls think they're stuffed animals that like to be cuddled no matter how much I tell them they really prefer to just hang out around you but not get picked up as much. Buttercup is definitely more ok with cuddles. Oreo can be chill and fun, but she's just been chased too much. Both of them would probably be nicer after getting spayed, but I have held off because we're not keeping them.

Breed
Rabbits
Date Born
May 4, 2020
Price
$15
City
Gilbert
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code

Attachments