LABRADOR HUSKY - PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED

reed.rice

Breed
Labrador Husky
Price
City
Murfreesboro
Hi my name is Blu and I'm looking for a good home. I'm a very unique breed who loves to be with my human. I'm 13 months old, I love to play with other dogs when I get to know them and am comfortable in my surroundings, which usually takes a 7 day adjustment period for me, but I love to have my Own Space for my food preferably in my kennel because I just don't like other dogs by my food. I'm very loyal, loving and I'm also educated.

DOB: 07/15/18
Microchipped: YES
Vaccinations: Up to Date
Spayed/Neutered: NO I am fully intact down there
Kennel Trained: Yes
House Broken: Yes

Education:
Basic Obedience (Come, Sit, Extended Sit, Down, Extended Down, Place, Extended Place, Break, Heel & Off)
Advance Obedience (Heel, Watch, Touch, Through & Front)

Additional Commands: "Kennel" - say this word and I will go right there especially if I know where my kennel is.

Immediate Reprimand Command: "OFF" - say this to me and I will immediately stop whatever I was doing wrong or what my human disapproves of.

Want me to stay in a certain place for a period of time, then buy me something with defined borders like a bed, put or bring it everywhere, if you tell me "Place" I will sit or lay on my bed until my human gives me the command of relief or release, which can be used with all commands, which is "Break"

I'm a very intelligent and I'm constantly learning. Keep going over the commands with me and I will be a master at it.

So will you be my human?
I come microchipped with a Training Diploma and a ES-300 Training Collar & Transmitter which has a 1 mile radius. Use this with commands or for additional training and I will become "the teachers pet"

REHOMING FEE: $650

TRAINING PROVIDED BY - OFF LEASH K9 TRAINING MURFREESBORO, TN

Serious inquiries only. I am selling Blu because although he is a wonderful awesome guy but he is not eligible for the Service Dog Program. I'm a Disabled Army Combat Veteran who needs a Service Dog I hate to let him go but I need the space that he's taking up right now.
I will provide a discounted rehoming fee to Military & First Responders.

Attachments