Search

Labrador/Golden Retriever Mix

941 Total Thread Views | 10 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Puppy Luv · Posted: )

Browse More Labrador Retrievers / Labs

Puppy Luv

Reaction Score
I have 5 adorable puppies 3/4 Lab 1/4 golden retriever.

I am trying this because Craigslist is terrible.

I am asking $1800 here is a link to a video to help you get to know my puppies.

20210130_121907.jpg

Breed
Labrador Retriever / Lab
Date Born
Jan 10, 2021
Price
$1,800
City
Portland
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the way to reach out (first time using this site), but my family and I would love to find out more about the puppies and the purchasing process. If there is a better way to get in touch that you would prefer, please let us know. Thanks!

Did you watch the video? If yes what are your other questions?

Hi, we wanted to find out if any of the yellow puppies were still available from the video. We had a chocolate lab that died of old age years ago and feel ready to get a new pup. Can we see the puppies? Can we contact you directly?

Yes, I still have a yellow puppy. Are you located in the Portland area?

That would be great! My cell is (503) 522-2398. I'll be more available after 2:00, if that works for you.

I will have my wife reach out to you do you would you prefer facetime or Google duo? Does after 4 work for you?

I will have my wife reach out to you do you would you prefer facetime or Google duo? Does after 4 work for you?
That would be great! We are cleaning all day, so our schedule is very flexible based on your availability.