Niesha grant

Niesha grant

Breed
Morkie
Price
City
Manhattan
NY
Koffee was born in a litter of 3 Puppies on 3/31/19. she's a beautiful feisty little thing who loves being showered with kisses & she loves to return them. She also loves being cuddled & snuggled. Even though she's small its unreal how much personality is packed up in her little body. Koffee is a Black tri color female morkie mixed with hints of brown & white. She was born in my home and is being raised with her mom, dad & siblings. Koffee is now 8 weeks and is & old enough to go to a forever home. Koffees mom is a white full bred Maltese, Her dad is a full bred Toy Yorkshire Terrier and he's super tiny 5 pounds. Koffee is Being cared for with constant love and affection. Koffee enjoys playing and going to Central Park. Koffee is potty trained to use the bathroom on a wee wee pad & she also knows to sit when asked to. This is my 2nd litter of puppies I've sold on this site. If you have any serious inquires and are interested you can contact me on my email [email protected] or call (929)-356-1557 ("VIDEO CHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE JUST ASK :) ")

Attachments

• koffee 2.jpg
    koffee 2.jpg
    79.1 KB Views: 6
  • koffee 3.jpg
    koffee 3.jpg
    73.5 KB Views: 6
  • bella grizz ande new pups.jpg
    bella grizz ande new pups.jpg
    78.8 KB Views: 7
Koffee From Manhattans U.W.S was posted on 05-26-2019 by Niesha grant in the Morkie forum.
Thread Starter Similar Threads Forum Replies Date
Niesha grant Morkie 0

Search