Search

Kittens for Sale!

948 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by LadyMarine · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

brittanyamber95

Reaction Score
I have 3, 8 week old kittens that are ready for new home. We are charging $20 a kitten as we are going to send them to their new homes with a baggie of hard kitten food and 1 can of soft food and the reassurance of a good home! They have not had their shots yet and I would advice taking them to a vet asap. These 3 kittens are very playful, litter trained and the sweetest babies. They were born April 18, 2021. The last photo in this listing is the mother and father. Mother weighs about 6lbs, and father weighs about 12lbs. (I will check messages daily and will be happy to meet.)​

IMG_2569.jpeg IMG_2567.jpeg IMG_2568.jpeg IMG_1887.jpeg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Dec 12, 1910
Price
$20
City
Knoxville
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Reactions: LadyMarine
I have 3, 8 week old kittens that are ready for new home. We are charging $20 a kitten as we are going to send them to their new homes with a baggie of hard kitten food and 1 can of soft food and the reassurance of a good home! They have not had their shots yet and I would advice taking them to a vet asap. These 3 kittens are very playful, litter trained and the sweetest babies. They were born April 18, 2021. The last photo in this listing is the mother and father. Mother weighs about 6lbs, and father weighs about 12lbs. (I will check messages daily and will be happy to meet.)​
How many are black? I'm in Dayton Ohio.