July 20, 2020
Price
$500
City
Tri-City Area
State
California - CA
Zip Code
One male Bombay kitten solid black coat. Bombay's are known for their wonderful personality, affectionate ways and sleek panther like coat. Our mommy likes to put her head on mine when I sit in the recliner. This kittens' father is extremely cuddly, showing his affection by licking my ear lobes while he wraps his paws around my neck. It is the sweetest ever! This little one seems to be following in the same pattern. He loves to cuddle and be close to us humans so I know he will make a great addition to any family. He is used to other cats but has not yet been exposed to a dog. He is litter box trained, eating solid foods. An adoption fee of $500 ensures he goes to a quality home especially at this time of year. Sorry I won't compromise that for my own sanity. Non-papered pet high quality. Fee includes his shot record and worming. He, I promise will be worth every penny for years to come. Being we are still somewhat locked down, I do offer an option for Covid safe delivery which means he will receive a bath and nail clipping just prior to placement in a carrier and taken to your specified location.

Attachments

• IMG_5786.JPG
    IMG_5786.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5792.JPG
    IMG_5792.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5794.JPG
    IMG_5794.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5800.JPG
    IMG_5800.JPG