Search

Japanese Akita Kennel - Established 2011

771 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

Sakura No Sono

Reaction Score
In 2010 We save about 5 akitas from backyard breeder and in that way we meet Japanese Akita.
During 2010 we found for those babies new homes and loving families. When all dogs went from Us we felt huge emptiness, At the begin of 2011 we decide get 2 Japanese akitas from breeders in Poland. Because akita change our life!, We own thier preservation and carry!
My name is Bartosz and my partner is Bogusia. We bought a house and big space for our beloved breed, our daughter Anna can't wait to be " a big girl" and show our akitas at exhibitions.
Till now We've relased from our home about 50 champions in 47 countires around the world.
From far east to LA in California. Akitas are whole our life. We can't imagine life without our 4paws friends. We trying keep contact with all our akitas owners. Thanks of that we are rich in many many friends all around the world. In past We also breed Kishu Ken wiht excellent results as class winners at WDS'14,'15 but we decide to focus on Japanese Akitas. Our babies won class at WDS 2017, EDS 2016, EDS 2018 with title European Puppy Winner 2018 and subtitle Hope of Europe. We will continue our hard work with this amazing breed during next decades. Because this is our love!
Thank You

please visit our web page: akita-ken.webs.com for more info.
Bartosz & Bogusia

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Warsaw
State
Other
Last edited by a moderator: