C

cjb

Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Price
City
Apple Grove
WV
We have 2 Jack Russell Terriers. They are NKC & CKC (dual registered through both registries). 1 male (white with small black spot). 1 female ( white & black)DSC_0004 (5).JPGIMG_20190910_185352.jpg. Short legged. Born 7/30/19. Wormed every 2 weeks. Vaccinated. Well socialized. $400 each. $100 deposit. Located in West Virginia.

Attachments

• DSC_0013 (5).JPG
    DSC_0013 (5).JPG
    128.5 KB Views: 3
  • IMG_20190910_185201 (2).jpg
    IMG_20190910_185201 (2).jpg
    248.3 KB Views: 3
Last edited:
A

amberberryman

Do you still have the female ava?

C

cjb

Where are you located?

C

cjb

We do have one little girl left. Would she be a house dog? We had planned on keeping her. However, if she went to a nice home, we may consider letting her go. Can you tell me a little about yourself? This is my email [email protected]

Attachments

• DSC_0090 (2).JPG
    DSC_0090 (2).JPG
    60.5 KB Views: 2
C

cjb

We have turned down several interested people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with our little girl. We just prefer a certain type person for our puppies. She is 8 weeks old. Can leave here at any time. Has been wormed & vaccinated. She loves to cuddle. She is the sweetest little thing. She is a shorty Jack. Registered.

A

Ayers

Is the female puppy still available

C

cjb

Yes. She is available.

C

cjb

Yes. She is available. She is 8 weeks old. Vaccinated and wormed. Registered. Very, very lovable! We had thought we would keep her. However, if the proper person comes along, we will let her go. If you are interested, maybe you could tell me a little about yourself.