Shirley

Breed
Jack Russell
Price
$500.00
City
Kingsland
I have seven males and one female for sale
$500.00 per puppy. 3 black/white and 5 brown/white. DOB 02/25/19 separation date 04/22/19. Mother/father on the property. Both parent dogs are purebreds.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr2exclusive

Hello. Do you still puppies for sale. I am looking for a Male for my granddaughter

S

Shirley

Yes, I have one male left he was born 09/10/19, he will be ready for his lifetime home on 11/05/19. He is black/white with a little bit of brown

Attachments

• C572500E-A72F-4474-9315-E3EE145A6004.jpeg
    C572500E-A72F-4474-9315-E3EE145A6004.jpeg
    119.1 KB Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
H

harley

my name is robert my sister is about to lose her yorky she would just love this little cutey we are in fort worth

H

harley

Shirley said:
Yes, I have one male left he was born 09/10/19, he will be ready for his lifetime home on 11/05/19. He is black/white with a little bit of brown
my name is robert my sister is about lose her yorky she would just love this little cuty we are in fort worth

H

happypaws52689

harley said:
my name is robert my sister is about to lose her yorky she would just love this little cutey we are in fort worth
Hi! That is so heartbreaking. I am also looking for a home for a Jack Russell puppy. We are in Richmond, KY. I'm not sure if that is too far for you to travel or not. You can text me at (859) 538-6369. I am happy to give you more information if you are interested, and I really hope she finds a puppy!! I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

H

harley

robert to day is my birthday i sher would like to pick up little harly my sister it would be the last chald she would have 682 587 4200

H

happypaws52689

Happy birthday!! I just texted you. Here is a link to my Hoobly ad: https://www.hoobly.com/p/HD8tV. There is more information about him on there. I attached some pics of him. We are asking a fee of $700 for him, and we really want him to go to a wonderful home! He has had his first shot and has been dewormed. He was born on July 21st. We are in Richmond, KY. Where are you located? When are you able to pick him up? We cannot drive very far right now, unfortunately. Please let me know when you can.

Attachments

• LWfqinJKWzE.jpg
    LWfqinJKWzE.jpg
    39.8 KB Views: 1
  • McagwyROPtL.jpg
    McagwyROPtL.jpg
    42.4 KB Views: 1
  • REYfAoDWIsP.jpg
    REYfAoDWIsP.jpg
    43.2 KB Views: 1
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap