Breed
Jack Russells
Date Born
July 8th
Price
$150.00 each
Pascagoula
MS
There is one male (darker of the two) and One female (lighter of the two) that you see in the photos. They have had their tails docked. They are ready for their forever homes now. $150.00 each. No papers.

IMG_0667.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I am working long hours in my new management position so I only have to afternoons available. We can meet in public. I can bring the puppies and you can decide then. What afternoon do you have in mind? Thanks.

Tina dodd

I am working long hours in my new management position so I only have to afternoons available. We can meet in public. I can bring the puppies and you can decide then. What afternoon do you have in mind? Thanks.
My husband gets home at 5 and we couldn't get there in a short time we live in lizana is quite a distance not familiar with that area will check with him when gets back home and see what day. If you still have him I will get back with u. Thank you

Ok sounds great. I live in Pascagoula, Ms. Evenings work for me. If I’m not home my boyfriend usually gets home before me so one of us could meet y’all. Thanks.

Ok what time you thinking? As soon as my boyfriend gets off Friday I will let u know so he can get home and get puppy his bath. Do u want to see both puppies or just the male? I have a female also (lighter color). Thanks.

Tina dodd

Ok what time you thinking? As soon as my boyfriend gets off Friday I will let u know so he can get home and get puppy his bath. Do u want to see both puppies or just the male? I have a female also (lighter color). Thanks.
I don't think we can get there any earlier than 6. I would love both but can only take one and husband wants a boy.

Ok he is $150 cash. You can text my phone so we can plan to meet Friday evening at the Walmart in Pascagoula with the male puppy. 228-623-3063. Jennifer. Thanks.