Search

Jack-a-Bee Hound Puppies - 10 Month Old Sisters

770 Total Thread Views

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

Kaylen A.M.

Reaction Score
These girls are extremely sweet and gentle who love to cuddle up on your lap. They love to take naps and are very laid-back dogs. They are great with other dogs. They are timid and will need an owner who is patient with them as they adapt to their new home. They are very close to each other so they must adopted as a bonded pair. They seem to do ok around the cat; they'll bark at it if it startles them, but otherwise they are pretty chill with cats.
They do require some leash training. They are almost completely potty trained, but keep an eye on them when coming to a new home. A fenced in yard would be required so they don't run off.
There's nothing they love more than your love and attention. They would make a great addition to a loving home!
Neutered/Spayed: YES
Rabies vaccine: YES
Microchipped: YES
Shots up-to-date: YES
Flea/tick medicated: YES
Size: Medium
Ok with dogs: YES
Ok with cats: YES
Ok with kids: Unknown

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born