Search

In Search of a Kitten

856 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by moonstonecattery · Posted: )

Lori-Lou

Reaction Score
Hi, I'm looking for a new love. I lost my Vicki-Lynn in October. I'm ready to love again. Purr-fur-a-baby female, short hair with a white face. Please send me an email at : lorinweeb@gmail.com ............. Thanks

Breed
Other
City
Hudson
State
New Hampshire - NH
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hi, I'm so lonesome in New Hampshire. Does anyone have kittens that need a wonderful home with lots of love to give? I need to fill a hole in my heart. I am still looking for a kitten with a white face. I had to have my Vicki-Lynn put down last October (2019). I'm ready to love again. Please reply to my email thank you. lorinweeb@gmail.com

You might want to check out Hoobly. It is a pretty neat classifieds website. I hope you have already found a kitten or find one very soon!! :)

Reactions: Lori-Lou
You might want to check out Hoobly. It is a pretty neat classifieds website. I hope you have already found a kitten or find one very soon!!
Hi, thank you for responding. Unfortunately I haven't found one yet. I guess my heart is still healing. I will check out Hoobly, maybe I can find one there. ?

Last edited by a moderator: